HTTP/1.0 500 Buggy CGI Script Content-Type: text/html CGI-Script Error

CGI-Script Error

The CGI script you accessed is not working correctly. It didn't send any header data (possibly due to incorrect separation between the headers and the body). Please notify the author of the script of this problem.

RE: NEED LOAN

Follow-Up posted by ehk (h87410@live.com) on Sunday, June 27 at 12:13 AM MDT

Follow-Up:

I want a no collateral Unsecured loan no out of country fee no banking fees no insurance fees no approval fee no application fee no transfer fees no bank account to open no registration fees or no to any other fees I need without upfront cost because i want no fees whatsoever that has to be paided before i can get this loan in my hand see I was scam before so I need a loan that i do not have to pay nothing to get it so can you give me a loan this way or not please do not BS me i need to know the truth I will pay a higher interest to get this loan without paying anything upfront i need a 100% true loan no scam or no fake lender wanted I pay $1200 a month to get a $98000 dollar loan ASAP no scammer please and I do wamt no fees to pay and no BS and I live in the US h87410@live.com

* Back to the Main Alpha WWW Message Board
* Back to the Original Message