HTTP/1.0 500 Buggy CGI Script Content-Type: text/html CGI-Script Error

CGI-Script Error

The CGI script you accessed is not working correctly. It didn't send any header data (possibly due to incorrect separation between the headers and the body). Please notify the author of the script of this problem.

RE: NEED LOAN SHARK..PAY BACK IN 6 WEEKS..PLEASE HELP!!!

Follow-Up posted by sameer (planettech9@gmail.com) on Friday, June 26 at 05:40 PM MDT

Follow-Up:

I am signing in this blog post in its fullness. I had experiences in the past applying for ASP NET position where I was refused because I had a small flaw in my own implementation of C itoa function (converting between number systems without any help functions) I was really sad about it, but then after a while I have realized that if they treat candidates "as numbers" and not as people and give generic questions regardless of what you apply for, than they would probably treat me as a number once I would start to work for them. Life is to short for being a number :) Thanks for the great post! =================================== mike =========================== loan modification-loan modification

Here is a link that might be useful: loan modification

* Back to the Main Alpha WWW Message Board
* Back to the Original Message