HTTP/1.0 500 Buggy CGI Script Content-Type: text/html CGI-Script Error

CGI-Script Error

The CGI script you accessed is not working correctly. It didn't send any header data (possibly due to incorrect separation between the headers and the body). Please notify the author of the script of this problem.

LOAN OFFER AT A LOW INTEREST RATE.

Follow-Up posted by MR BLAIR JAMES (privateloaninvestment1@yahoo.com) on Friday, December 12 at 09:16 AM MST

Follow-Up:

Good morning my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am Mr Blair James, a reputable, legitimate and accredited money lender. I loan money to people in need of financial assistance at 3% interest rate. Do you have a bad credit or are in need of money to pay bills? Let me take this medium to inform you that I assist beneficiary reliable as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.Please write with the below information. After the reply, you will be sent a loan application form to fill. (There are no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I hope you will allow me to be of service to you. Sincerely. Contact us via email: (privateloaninvestment1@yahoo.com) with the Applicant Information below: Full Name;Country:Amount Needed;Monthly Income:

* Back to the Main Alpha WWW Message Board
* Back to the Original Message