HTTP/1.0 500 Buggy CGI Script Content-Type: text/html CGI-Script Error

CGI-Script Error

The CGI script you accessed is not working correctly. It didn't send any header data (possibly due to incorrect separation between the headers and the body). Please notify the author of the script of this problem.

RE: NEED LOAN SHARK....PLEASE HELP!!!

Follow-Up posted by EHK (h87410@gmail.com) on Thursday, June 10 at 11:42 AM MDT

Follow-Up:

I want a loan from a real lender that has no upfront fees. Any fees for the loan must be included in the payments for the loan. I want no surprise fees that had been forgotten ect. I want very fast funding. I want no lies concerning this loan. So be upfront with me I will not send any money for any fees I would be willing to have them included in the loan and pay them this way but paying fees before I get a loan has proven not to be a good idea so I will pay $1000 plus a month until the loan is paid off in full but I have to have it sent bank to bank wire transfer I want copy's of all paperwork and all the fees must be add into the loan payment an no scams or BS please h87410@gmail.com no fees an from the US First I would be willing to pay a higher interest to get this loan make a higher payment each month I can not pay anything upfront to get it so if you are a real lender then then lets work out a payment plan because the BBB told me not to pay anything upfront but i have to have fast funding so can we work something out Name.Everett.. Last Name: . King ........ Sex: .male................ Date of Birth 06/28/1962... Marital Status: ..marrired............ Occupation: ...truckdriver............. Home Address: ..321 S Main ............... Phone No: ..give later................ City: ...aztec............... State: .new mexico................ Country: .US............... Zip Code: ..87410............... Loan Amount: .$185000................ Loan Duration: 20 years............... 15% interest on this loan maybe more

* Back to the Main Alpha WWW Message Board
* Back to the Original Message